Speaking & Booking
We are currently in the process of booking speaking engagements and relationship events through 2024.
If you are interested in hosting Debra to speak at your church, conference, college, or ministry group please fill out the form below to submit your information and request an engagement and you’ll hear back from Debra soon!
BOOK DEBRA FOR YOUR EVENT
Thank you for thinking of me to possibly play a role at your event! I’m so grateful when people invite me to contribute to such an important conversation!
Who typically brings me in to speak?
- Churches: Large events, Seminars, or Sunday services
- Single Adult or 20s/30s ministries
- Colleges & Universities
- Conferences and Retreats
- Mom’s Groups and Women’s Ministries
- Singles Groups Who Want to Host a Singles “True Love Dates” Event in their town
What do I generally speak about?
All things love, dating, marriage, sex and relationships. Some of my most requested talks are listed below:
- Healthy People = Healthy Relationships – Challenging individuals to get healthy and whole first!
- “The Person You Never Thought You’d Date” – How to do approach dating in today’s culture
- The Importance of Protecting Your Marriage
- Sex and Intimacy in Marriage
- True Love Dates “Again”: Relationships after divorce or loss
- Praying for Your Love Life
- Popular Q&A Sessions about love, dating, and relationships
- “Jumpstart Your Love Life” An event for singles on how to dive into dating in a healthy way
- “Sex and the Single Life” – Covering the hard topics of pre-martial sex in a modern way.
- Teens and Dating: Seminar can be catered for an audience of parents or teenagers
- (Additional Requests for talks considered on an individual basis)
Because of my passion to be a dedicated wife, mommy, and therapist,
I prayerfully consider every invitation based on the following criteria:
Are the dates currently open? Unfortunately some wonderful speaking/teaching opportunities aren’t possible due to calendar conflicts.
Does the request conflict with family events? The health of my family and primary relationships are my top priority. My husband, John, and I evaluate every request based on days/nights away from home during the requested month.
What is the primary purpose of the event? What type of people will be there? Do I believe that I can make a contribution to this audience? I desperately want to be a good steward of my time and my messages and need to be confident that I’m right for your event.
- 02/24/24 – Worship Center, Lancaster, PA – Choosing Marriage Event
- 03/15/24 – Ascension Christian Schools, Gonzales, LA – Staff Development Day
- 04/25/24 – 04/26/24 – ThinQ, Nashville, TN
- 10/10/24 – 10/12/24 – AACC Conference, Dallas, TX
- 11/2/24 – Black Rock Church, CT – Marriage Event
- 11/8/24 -11/9/24 -Lakewood Church, Houston, TX – Spark Marriage Conference
- 1/8/23 – Focus on the Family
- 1/10/23 – Better Together, TBN
- 1/28/23 – Franconia Mennonite Church, PA – Choosing Marriage
- 1/29/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Negative Thinking
- 2/12/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Dating Life
- 2/7/23 – AACC Counsel Talk Webinar – Conflict & Relationships
- 2/19/23-2/22/23 – Christ Fellowship, Palm Beach Gardens FL
- 3/12/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Unhealthy Habits and Behaviors
- 3/18/23 – 2-5pm Reset Book Signing at Barnes & Noble, Lancaster PA
- 3/20/23 – A21 Seminar: Caring for the Caregivers – Mental and Emotional Health
- 3/23/23 – Life Today LIVE (online streamed interview)
- 3/28/23 – Life Today Television Program, Dallas TX
- 3/30/23 – Keynote Speaker for Justice & Mercy Prison Ministry Event, Lancaster PA
- 4/6/23 – The Singles Academy, Heart of Dating online event
- 4/12/23 – Better Together, TBN
- 4/16/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Reset Your Boundaries
- 4/27/23-4/28/23 – Q, Nashville TN
- 4/30/23 – Worship Center, Lancaster PA, 9am & 11am services
- 5/28/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Reset from Unhealthy Relationships
- 6/16/23 – Soul Care – Global Gathering, Sandy Cove Retreat, PA
- 6/29/23 – Susie Larson LIVE Radio 4-5pm EST
- 6/30/23 – Singles Summer: Singles Night Out
- 7/16/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Reset Your Nervous System
- 7/28/23 – Singles Summer: 30’s Singles Night Out
- 8/5/23 – Choosing Marriage Conference at Evangel Church, Scotch Plains, NJ
- 8/20/23 – RESET: Your Relationship With Food
- 8/25/23 – Singles Summer: 40’s Singles Night Out
- 9/12/23 – Better Together, Nashville TN
- 9/14/23-9/16/23 – AACC World Conference, Pre-Conference Workshop + Conference Seminar
- 9/22/23 – Freedom Studios Retreat, Mental & Emotional Freedom
- 9/29/23 – Reset From Your Past: An Exclusive Small Group Experience with Debra Fileta (Register Here)
- 10/24/23 RESET Online Seminar: Reset Your Attachment Style (Register Here)
- 10/26/23-10/28/23 – She Is Conference, Indiana, PA
- 11/6/23 – RESET Online Seminar: Reset Grief with Jennie and Levi Lusko(Register Here)
Debra’s visit was really great for our church! She was able to handle explosive subject matter with tact, insight, and wisdom. It was also so good for our church to have a woman teach on our stage! Debra has an authenticity that makes her powerful and disarming at the same time. She has the ability to let people know her without going overboard and sharing too much about her life. She genuinely loves Jesus and wants to follow Him- and that comes through. Sex [Sex and the Single Life] is the kind of topic where you have to be straight-forward to be relevant. Debra’s godliness allows her to communicate honestly, while still maintaining a holiness. I hope that we get to work together again!
Debra’s visit was really great for our church! She was able to handle explosive subject matter with tact, insight, and wisdom. It was also so good for our church to have a woman teach on our stage! Debra has an authenticity that makes her powerful and disarming at the same time. She has the ability to let people know her without going overboard and sharing too much about her life. She genuinely loves Jesus and wants to follow Him- and that comes through. Sex [Sex and the Single Life] is the kind of topic where you have to be straightforward to be relevant. Debra’s godliness allows her to communicate honestly, while still maintaining holiness. I hope that we get to work together again!
Rarely do we hear from someone who not only is a top expert in her field but also has an unusually winsome way of engaging her audience with relevance, biblical wisdom, and practical advice. Debra Fileta’s straightforward, frank talk cut through the white noise of life on a college campus to address real issues in our students’ lives, and they loved it! We are already planning her return visit to campus next year
If you want a fresh conversation on single-hood and the Christian walk, then Debra is the speaker for you! The material she presents will stir souls, inspire deep conversations, and add value to every listener. She was a blessing to our church and the singles ministry
Debra is a fantastic communicator and speaks with an amazing combination of authenticity and wisdom. Using stories and biblical insight she has an amazing ability to connect perfectly with an audience with a wide variety of relationship experiences
Debra was really able to connect with the girls on a real and personal level….They seemed to sit up straighter and prouder because they embraced the message that their identity is not in past mistakes or regrets, but rather their unconditional acceptance in Jesus. Debra impacted the girls on a spiritual and emotional level that they will continue to reflect on for years as they pursue future relationships
Through her personal stories and expertise, Debra connected with the audience in such a way that it was meaningful to a diverse group of attendees who represented a wide age range. Debra was truly one of the best speakers we have ever had at our event!